Saturday 5 November 2011

bad tumblr!

first thing's first:
SORRY I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING YOU. Again.
It's not me, its tumblr I swear. 
BAD TUMBLR!
i love you really.


second thing's second:
I am a pro at making dens.
Not that it actually looks that good but yano, it's the professional title thought that counts


 
 
 

In case you can't read the last thing, it says Teigan and Slly = TMBeasts.
Oh yeah, Sally was there too.
And when I say there, I mean an 'Alternative Village Fete'. It was at Tattershall Castle. And I climbed to the very very top. Big mistake.






I went to the turret(?) thingymabob's of the castle to take those pictures. I also climbed like 1249200124 spiral stairs.
Apparently you could see Lincoln Cathedral from the top, but I went to the top and I couldn't see it. Stupid lying tourist thingys.

just getting some ideas:


and then there's the perfect tattoo for Henry:


then there's the thing I'm convinced Sally should get:


Just to brag yano:


they're good, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment